A modeled camera I tryed to exaggerate certain features to make it appear more toy like. The shape of the camera is very organic and soft inspired by the design of Chris Sanders based on the soft shaped designs he used in Disney's Lilo and Stitch. I also used influence from a drawing I had done in college. The camera was modeled to show my love of photography now but also my first experiences with cameras. Which for me were disposable cameras we got on holidays.
I also modeled different types of brushes for my creativity area.
One idea with the art themed land of the mind was to use inspiration from chinese architecture and landscapes. Since when ever I make something with a fantasy theme I usually go for this oriental style. However I might just leave the art world the way it now is as I need to start working on my childhood fantasies of my mind.
image
http://sites.uasdubai.ae/pking/2016/11/14/picture-day/lilo-stitch-camera/
accessed 31/10/2017
No comments:
Post a Comment