Rough blocking
These images show the begining of blocking out the dream world. I was at the time learning how to use a fixed flat camera perspective. I disn't really plan the composition. I was experimenting get something visually appealing and to hopefully set my imagination off to fill in the blanks so to speak.
Early on I made the design of some of the tree houses using influences on my pinterest.
This house I feel is a good design that looks apealing even in blocked form.
Asset modeling: building supplies for preperation
here are assets that were made to build the houses with.
wood planks for panneling and floor boards
nails for a more believable effect for the floor boards.
This roofing was inspired off of chinese buildings.
Here I started to apply the roofing which in this case is a tin roof. I also applied the wood paneling.
finished house with windows and door applied.
The house applied to current environment. 18/10/2017
18/10/2017

No comments:
Post a Comment