Saturday, 21 October 2017
Imagination and where the influences are in my mind.
Here I have reflected on my imagination and where each influence came from.
Influences
fantasy:disney. castles and caves, spyro the dragon, Secret of Nimh
underwater worlds, atlantis, A conutry of dreams, cave of dreams. The BFG.
Steampunk world, love of old technology, movies: robots, treasure planet,
Adventure: pirates treasure trove: goonies, celtic gem mine: snow white, brave, how to train your dragon. Ancient Eastern oriental world: Avatar legend of Aang, xialin showdown, Kung Fu Panda. tropical island paradise: lilo and stitch, surfs up, monkey island.secret agent base: kim possible. Wild West ghost town, tomb exploring egypt: tomb raider, indiana jones,
time periods: the late 40s golden era of hollywood; who framed roger rabbit, looneytunes, feudal japan samurai, temples, shrines, spirits: spirited away, My Neigbor Totoro.
Cartoon worlds: Taz wanted, tiny toon adventures, looney tunes,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Animation and Conclusion
Journey Through My Mind Conclusion I feel that the final product stands out with its meaning and its visuals. It represents my...
-
Inspiration for project. For the project I decided to create different Pinterest boards to represent each area I want to be inspired a...
-
My plan so far and experimentation. The first thing I decided when coming up with a project that was personal to me, was to aim it at kid...
No comments:
Post a Comment