Thursday, 26 October 2017

Final Narration

Final Narration

School can be difficult for everyone (fade in) it was certainly challenging for me
Throughout my life I’ve always been a worrier
I found a way to deal with this…..I ESCAPED!
Finding a world out there to explore… where a kid can just be a kid
The days seemed endless like a long sunny holiday
For me it was a chance to let my imagination SOAR!!!
To create worlds of my very own
Forests of cascading pines filled me with peace
Knowing I was safe
Nature calmed my soul
A journey of creative possibilities
Little did I know
I would be filled with a desire
To bring dreams to life




I feel this poetry is very personal to me and represents who I am as an individual. I will start to use the narration to help guide what I model and environments that are created. 

I feel the ending could slowly go into the present with who I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Animation and Conclusion

Journey Through My Mind Conclusion I feel that the final product stands out with its meaning and its visuals. It represents my...