Sunday, 12 November 2017

door opening ending idea.

the door opens we enter a small corridor opens with lots of doors all the same doors opening and closing represents unsureness however one door stands out looking grander with a christian cross on it representing my path following god. The door has gems on it and is quite fancy

for inspiration for the hallway I found this image from an episode of Fairly Odd Parents of a hallway of doors. The use of colours and themed doors would add a more positive message.  


The inspiration came to theme each door to be different ambitions, personality traits or goals I have had during my life. Most of these doors would open and close repeatedly representing a indecisive situation. Many people could relate

Related image
 This image of a room of doors is also very creative. This is from the point and click adventure game "Pajama Sam No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside" made by humongous entertainment. The game involves a world from the kids imagination that you playthrough. The design is abtstract and which I feel will add to the ending.


images

 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=363975375
accessed by 12/11/2017

 http://humongous.wikia.com/wiki/File:Pajama_Sam_and_the_Beatles.png
accessed by 12/11/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Animation and Conclusion

Journey Through My Mind Conclusion I feel that the final product stands out with its meaning and its visuals. It represents my...