Improvements to make based on testing.
narration:
Is the voice distracting or does it add to the experience and why?
Improve the audio quality and show more positive emotion in the way the dialgoue is said. Most felt calm and relaxed or happy and excited. However a majority thought the voice was distracting and the voice quality and tone made the experience feel more uncomfortable than positive. The voice was also described as tense. So overall I need to re record the dialogue change the words abit and improve the quality of the overall recording. Allot of people mentioned adding music with it. I will add music once I am happy with the narration. I may even distribute another questionare based just for the narration.So far I feel this is the biggest problem with the work and should be improved to enhance the experience if needed I may even get another person to say the dialogue. However I feel this would take away from the message abit since it is about me and how I have dealt with my problems and autism.
Q5
colour pallette
Please comment on the colours used? (e.g. associations, feelings, themes)
People mostly seemed to like the use of contrasting colours worked. Especially the change from greys and muted colour to bright colours of the dream world. However some people that were more aware of colour from a more professional perspective thought the colours looked flat. This is because the video was a playblast and not the final render. Be as it may The environment needs more tecture which I am currently working on. Adding different coloured lighting will also add more veriety in the materials and make it feel less blocky. One person mentione."I like the colour that was on display, my only negative comment about is that you have a mixture of detailed work then a big singular colour with no detail in it, I would like to see some details added in these big section of colour mainly because it kinda looks like your just using them to fill in some gaps."they were probably talkinga about the artworld area of the mind this means I should add more contrasting colours to that area.
Overall colour is doing the job but with added texture lighting and rendering it should add more inpact to the viewer. The scene could also be improved in certain areas that need attention like the art world
No comments:
Post a Comment