Wednesday, 8 November 2017

Target demographic change and user testing

I decided to change the demographic influenced by my supervisors opinion. Instead of aiming to appeal to kids I will focus of mostly on people around my age group as well as adults. Since the project is about my mind I also thought about maybe aiming for people with similar mental disabilities as myself. I also was recommended to talk to people who know me since they will already have a general idea on how I think. I also hope to aim the project to adults who are child at heart or to provoke some kind of nostalgia. The project is about my challenges growing up and I feel some adults teens and young adults could relate.

I am planning in a week to do some user testing starting with people I know. After getting some feedback I will try and get some testers from my chosen demographic. Which is now around young adults and adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Animation and Conclusion

Journey Through My Mind Conclusion I feel that the final product stands out with its meaning and its visuals. It represents my...