Wednesday, 29 November 2017

Beta test and new survey feedback

Second tested video

Narration
Overall the narration quality has improved.  From the Beta user testing I learnt the latest audio was less distracting and was easier to listen too.
However after testing by a fellow student I learnt the narration could be even better. After listening to an improved recording I did with better equipment I learnt the narration in this video was too relaxed and chilled. There needed to be a happy medium. I wanted it to feel more like someone telling a story. After being coached by someone else whilst saying my lines it felt further improved. The narration is now positive and calming, yet not too calm and still has structure to go with the story been told.

Colour Pallet
People mostly thought the colour pallet now is much brighter some even said it was too colourful. However when the lighting is added the colour is alot less intrusive than in the view port.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Animation and Conclusion

Journey Through My Mind Conclusion I feel that the final product stands out with its meaning and its visuals. It represents my...