Thursday, 9 November 2017

rendering software to go with

I did research into which render engine would get the best results. I tried to render in Renderman this required having to convert my file back to 2017. I ended up getting error messages and the UV maps were not working either. This started corrupting the file. I decided to stay with 2018 maya as I had made most of my project in this. This means I have two choices now for rendering one is Arnold and the other is mental ray.

So far I am hoping to render with Arnold. Testing on the computers at university I realised it would be much faster while looking very appealing. I hope to solve the problem with the Arnold watermark and to be able to render my project in its full glory.

If all else fails I might render it in Mental ray as I have used this engine before and it needs no license for batch renders like arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Animation and Conclusion

Journey Through My Mind Conclusion I feel that the final product stands out with its meaning and its visuals. It represents my...