The narration has been improved to fit with the visuals of the entire animation. This should hopefully make the narration more of an experience and less of a distraction.
I poured my heart out and put thought into each sentence. Also starting to treat it more like a script so there more thought into where to pause and what tone of voice to use at certain points.
School can
be difficult for everyone (fade in) it was certainly challenging for me (say in slightly jokey way)
Throughout
my life I’ve always been a worrier
But I found
a way to deal with this…..I ESCAPED!
I found a
world out there to explore… where a kid can just be a kid
The colours
of nature beckoned me… knowing I was safe in my fortress amongst the golden
trees.
Away from
life’s chaotic moments… in my cosy blanket sanctuary.
Discovering
new lands of beauty… safe within my family.
A journey of
creative possibilities
Something flickered
in my soul I had found myself
As I reflect
on the many choices in life
I realize
this is but a stepping stone in my adventure
Each door unlocks
a part of me
My future is
uncertain… but I am never alone
No comments:
Post a Comment