Experiences from my childhood
Good experiences
ballpools
sleepovers and staying for dinner
waterslides
arcades: prize grab machines
pantomimes
movie nights: vhs, dvds
walks with family: imagining own version of the world.
holiday slideshows: from my holidays or other peoples.
scrapbooks
boardgames: making my own games
early playstation games: spyro, rayman, crash
fun fairs
puzzles: mazes.
school trips: Eurica, eden camp, the alhambra.
collecting things: gems, souvenirs
saturday morning cartoons.
the joy of weekends.
school playtime: recess
kareoke.
child secret dens.
baking with mummy
kids clubs.
school disco's
world book days
non uniform day.
arts and crafts.
staying up late.
storytime.
childhood Traumas and bad experiences.
nightmares
getting lost from parents.
getting hurt. tripping over
the dark: used to think i would get kidnapped in the night or burgled. Didn't understand the secureness of the house and thought a dark space in my home would be dangerous. that and monsters.
noisy places:crowded, enclosed spaces.
big dogs, barking or any other contact.
unstableness in how i saw people and history. the homeless, historic events.
unsanitary, unclean, violent conditions. history classes.
old furniture, old decor.
hospitals, waiting rooms, airports.
school safety videos. certain documentaries.
homework.
bullies.
used to take certain scenes from films to seriously.
being alone away from family.
others
I took certain things too seriously
i was a quite child and kept to myself. I was very shy and even frightened when meeting new people. or learning something that would scare me.
I however feel I had a very succesful childhood. I was sheltered and have had many amazing adventures with my parents.
Teen Experiences
As a kid I felt that becoming a teenager would be great because i was blinded by the media at the time instead it was a rocky and difficult experience.
good
teen sitcoms.
music videos.
first experience with youtube
live action shows
my first mobile phone.
final year prom
lunch time club.
drama lessons
DT: wood technology and food technology
rock, pop music
Art classes
Science classes
Realizing when I didn't have to be bothered about others norms. I could watch cartoons and not be bothered by others opinions.
getting into the skill of photography.
becoming more interested in nature and rural wild locations.
emvironmentally conscious.
horticulture
school trips
bad teen moments
growing up
laughed at for being different
bullies
exams
first crushes
word spread too fast. Everyone thought i was weird. leading to me having less trust in people at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment